Your shopping cart is empty!
Please contact Morbel Limited support via the contact us page for all warranty and product support requests. These terms and conditions apply to Standard Warranties and Returns of products purchased from Morbel Limited.
If you have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within New Zealand, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to a New Zealand support center.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Morbel Limited NZBN9429032787450. These terms and conditions apply to Standard Warranties and returns of Products from morbel.co please note that you must keep your original product packaging to be eligible for our pick-up service. If you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Morbel Limited accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Morbel Limited provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Morbel Limited from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Morbel Limited irrespective of:
1. the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
2. Whether the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
1. We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ). The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Morbel Limited agree to repair or replace the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
1. The applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law. The Consumer Guarantees Act means people can expect goods to be durable for a period one would expect that kind of good to last.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard Warranties.
4. Morbel Limited requires any customer requesting service under the Standard Warranties to comply with directions from Morbel Limited staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Morbel Limited Support via the contact us page of the website before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. Morbel Limited reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Morbel Limited reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Morbel Limited will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Morbel Limited with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Morbel Limited. Morbel Limited may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty period.
6.1. If Morbel Limited is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Morbel Limited or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Morbel Limited’s election). This credit or refund will be for the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
7. If a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Morbel Limited.
8. Where Morbel Limited authorizes warranty service of a Product, Morbel Limited will organize for our authorized courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorized repair center, if the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. In this situation Morbel Limited will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair center for service if Morbel Limited specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Morbel Limited if Morbel Limited specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so, in which case Morbel Limited will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Morbel Limited upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Morbel Limited within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
9. Morbel Limited reserves the right to determine which authorized repair center the appropriate service location in any circumstance.
10. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Morbel Limited’s Authorized Repair Centre.
11. Morbel Limited may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty do not apply as per section 17
12. Morbel Limited reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Morbel Limited’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
13. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
1. If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
2. If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
3. Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, miss-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
4. To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
5. To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
6. To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for LED TVs, Monitors, except as determined by Morbel Limited to denote an LED or LCD panel fault (and except as covered by the website terms and conditions.
7. To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
8. To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
9. To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or
10. To service of any product whilst it is outside New Zealand.
14. To the full extent permitted by law:
1. Morbel Limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
2. Morbel Limited’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Morbel Limited’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
3. Morbel Limited excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
15. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Morbel Limited can be contacted by telephone at 9 817 4515 or via the contact us page on the website. Morbel Limited’s head office is located at 312 Church Street Penrose, Auckland 1061, Support via the contact us web page for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard Warranties of products purchased from www.morbel.co
If you have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within New Zealand, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to a New Zealand support centre.